Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites applications for the recruitment of Research Officer, Sr. Officer and other posts.
1. Research Officer (Chemistry): 06 PostsQualification:
Ph.D in Chemistry With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post-graduation.
2. Research Officer (Biotechnology): 02 PostsQualification:
Ph.D in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biosciences/ Biochemical or Bioprocess engineering.
3. Research Officer (Automotive Research): 04 Posts Qualification:
Masters degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Automobile/ Thermal Engg./ IC Engines).
4. Research Officer (Chemical Engineering): 07 PostsQualification:
Masters degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 65% marks in Graduation as well as in Post-graduation.
5. Sr. Officer (Gr. B): 01 PostQualification:
Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical) or M.Sc (Chemistry / Bio-technology / Polymer) from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65% marks.
6. Dy. Manager Research (Gr. C)/ Senior Research Officer (Gr. B): 01 PostQualification:
Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post-graduation.
7. Chief Research Manager (Gr. F)/ Senior Research Manager(Gr. E): 01 PostQualification:
Ph.D in Experimental Physics (Nano Metal Synthesis / CNT synthesis & characterization) with minimum 65% marks.
8. Chief Research Manager (Gr. F)/ Senior Research Manager (Gr. E)Qualification:
PhD in Organic Chemistry with minimum 65 % marks.How to Apply:
Only those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit typed/ computer printed applications strictly in the prescribed format (attached) to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, R&D Centre, Post Box No. 720, Escorts Nagar Post Office, Faridabad.Last Date of Receipt of Applications: